Reply To: Assignment 2 – Inspiration

Duncan Rawlinson
Keymaster

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on what inspires you. This is the kind of lesson that is worth revisiting from time to time. It makes you really think about what you’re doing with your photos and why.

I was not familiar with the work of the work of either of the photographers that you mentioned but after a bit of Googling around I was really impressed with them.

One thing I like most about your post here is that not only do you have an area of interest already but you are also open to exploration.

For more inspiration you can always check out Pinterest or your favorite photo sharing sites.

If you’re looking for some fun things to photograph yourself or just need ideas for things to photograph take a look at this exhaustive list of things and themes to photograph.

Do you have a website already? If so please let me know what it is so I can include it in the student directory. Even if it’s just a facebook page or twitter let me know. If not I can help you with that as well if you’d like.

Keeping yourself inspired is a great way to keep it fun and always enjoy your work.

See you on the next assignment.

Great job!