bubble- lesson 2 assignment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jona Zuniga
    Participant

to be honest, I don’t know any great photographers and their works nor anyone that inspired me. I used to admire great photos that I’ve seen from everywhere which drives my interest in photography. I had my very first slr and thinking that through reading and watching videos from youtube, I will be able to learn and make better photos. It teaches me something though but I still get confused with a lot of things which drives my interest more to learn photography and so finally decided to take the course.

I am interested in taking photos of people specially children. I love to capture the great moments and memories of being a child. I want to preserve every facial expressions in photos. I am also interested in events and nature. I am currently working and living in one of the beautiful Islands of the Caribbean and love seeing sunrise and sunset, beautiful beaches, powdery sand and crystal clear water not to mention the under water beauty of nature. I love taking photos but I admit none of them gives justice to the true beauty of what my eyes can see.

Hopefully, through this course, I am hopeful that one day I can make best photos that I can be proud of. 🙂

Duncan Rawlinson
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for submitting another assignment.

Here are a few masters of photography that you can learn from:

Also take a look at the video library when you get a chance.

The reason for this lesson is that it gets you to think about what you like. It makes you think about what inspires you to take good photographs. There is much to be learned from people who have come before you in photography!

The idea is that if you know what really inspires you, it will fuel your desire to learn and have fun with it.

Another thing you can do is look at what other people in your area are doing and learn from them. For example here are some photos related to the Caribbean.
    http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Caribbean&ss=2&s=int

Don’t worry if you don’t know much at this point, that’s the idea! There is so much to learn and the learning never stops. For now just focus on the fun part, the taking photos!

The settings you use on your camera are important and they can be very confusing at first. Do not worry! With practice it will all become natural. As you progress through the ourse it will make more and more sense!

Have fun, and see you on the next assignment.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.