Final Exam Blasphemy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Why have you been erasing the posts by the students? We are entitled to a response as to the poor response time in this course. I completed the course November 9 and you told me I would recieve my certificate in 7-10 days. It has now been 35 days and nothing.

Duncan Rawlinson
    Keymaster

Hello.

We have updated information on the delay on the Nov / Dec mail out here:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=786

The forum is to be used as an assignment submission forum which is why we deleted posts that all said the same thing (i.e. “when will the certificates be mailed”). We do this all of the time when administrative things get posted in the forum. We keep them up for a while so people can read them (as we’ll do with this post as well), but to keep the board up to date and free of administrative information we delete posts.

We accept full responsibility for the delay. The course isn’t popular enough to hire full time teachers which is why we are working around an increasingly limited number of staff and busy seasons for photography projects. We recognize the problem of delays and feel terrible that we’ve inconvenienced our students. I assure you that was not our intention.

We have realized however, that in the new year we need to update our approach to better accommodate our own limitations as well. The course is still relatively new (only 2 years old) so we still have to sort out some of these issues.

We hope to have these issues sorted out by the second week of January.

Again, we are terribly sorry for the delay and will ensure we take the necessary steps to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.