Inspiration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Beatriz
    Participant

I know I found inspiration on photography since I was little. Pothography is being part of my life because of my father; he is not a professional photographer, but I remember him carrying his camera everywhere he was. His color and black and white pictues were my first contact and inspiration into the amazing world of photography; the composition, the story that each of the pictures tells you about, the detail, the expression of a little boy or girl, or just a nice pictue of your favorite pet. Then was my older brother that got into the black and white photograghy, but he was more interested in taking pictures of old buildings, churches, flowers.
    I used to like taking pictures when I was younger, but was only few years ago when I really got into the passion of photography; the most I like is taking pictures of Nature, wild life, pets, buildings.
    It is very interesting reading the life of all these Photography Masters, but it is Ansell Adams who got my attention. It is amazing how he caputres and describes the buty of Nature on his Black and White photographs. I got very interested in Adams work that I decided to look for more information and more of his photographs, I found some very beutiful photos like “Church Taos Pueblo” (1942), some spectacular photos of the Yosemite Special Edition prints: Rose & Driftwood or the beautiful Oak Tree Snowstorm (1948).
    This experience gives me inspiration and motivation to keep working on my photography skills and to keep learning, but the most is that I would like to share my way to see the world.

Thank you,
    Towne

Duncan Rawlinson
    Keymaster

Thank you for sharing this with us.

It’s always nice to hear stories when the photographers source of inspiration is someone close to them.

I look forward to seeing your next assignment.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.