Inspiration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yelena
    Participant

It was very interesting to read about all this fascinating people,I’ve learned a lot for myself!

I can not name only one photographer, I would say Brassai, EdVan Der Elsken and Floria Sigismondi caught my eye. And I will explain why.

I like Brassai because he took a great interest in making pictures of different people and characters at night. At night its a different world, more bright, sexual and glamorous, and I like that! I am a young woman, I like to go out at night, and to me it is interesting to look after people, their moves and emotions.

Talking about emotions, that is why I think Elsken is close to me also. I am very impressed by his pictures of asian girl. There is so much stress and worries ect. and Elsen made a shot just in a perfect time . It is amazing work

Floria is mostly disturbing to me, but what attracts me are colors…it is not bright, a little foggy…and just different. And her style is very innovative, modern….interesting.

When i’m taking a picture of my friends, I’m trying to catch the beauty, body movements, body elements, emotions…trying to make them look goddess,glamorous, that gives me pleasure!

Best Regards,
    Yelena

Duncan Rawlinson
    Keymaster

Thanks for taking the time to submit this. I’m happy that you found something interesting in each of the photographers profiled in the lecture notes.

I look forward to seeing how your progress as a photographer.

I hope to see your next assignment uploaded soon!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.