Lesson 2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mookiemc
    Participant

I must say that i truly don’t have a photographer that have inspired me. The only reason why i gotten into photography. I was tried of paying photographers, So I bought me a film camera it was my first camera
    I enjoy the way the images came out when i developed them.

I love all the different hues and the way the camera picked up every thing that it saw . The joy of photography was stole from me when my home was burgularized and they stole my camera. I was hurt and I was like forget it. Then I realize that i’m in the beauty business and I want people to see my work in magazine ,on billboards, etc

So I was back to paying photographers out the ying yang for a photo session. So I enrolled in a class at HCC in texas and I studied Photoshop and in that class we talked about different photographer
    I love all ther work but i can’t say that i was inspired by any one of them
    i love Gordon Parks, Andy Wharhol, Feida Kahol, just to name a few.

BUt i want to inspirer myself as a photographer. I want to do my best I want to learn how to photograph manually all the time
    i want to sleep and dream aperture, shutter speed, white balance, all the phases of photographer
    If i keep it up will will be the bomb in the field lol

Duncan Rawlinson
    Keymaster

Thanks for being honest about not having a single photographer that inspires you.

Some students just look one up at the time of the assignment and don’t really believe it!

Your piece was interesting because I can see that you’re excited about photography and that’s great!!!

Here is some extra work for you:

Fun work…

Take a look at the work of these photographers:

Ansel Adams
    Edward Weston
    Henri Cartier-Bresson
    Eugene Atget
    Richard Avedon
    Robert Frank
    Walker Evans
    William Eggleston
    Garry Winogrand
    Alfred Stieglitz
    Lee Friedlander
    Andre Kertesz
    Paul Strand
    Edward Steichen
    Stephen Shore
    Dorothea Lange
    Lewis W. Hine
    Andreas Feininger
    Robert Capa
    Man Ray
    Helmut Newton
    Robert Doisneau
    Alexander Rodchenko
    Julia Margaret Cameron
    Gordon Parks
    Ara Guler
    August Sander
    Alvin Baltrop
    Michael K. Brown
    Andreas Gursky
    Sebastiao Salgado
    David Bailey
    Ryan Mcginley
    Brassai
    Jan Saudek
    Hiroshi Sugimoto
    Willy Ronis
    Albert Renger-Patzsch
    Eadweard James Muybridge
    Mathew Brady
    Dan Winters
    Duncan Rawlinson

😉

There is lots to be learned from studying some of the masters of photography. Study them, see how they did it. You’ll notice they all spent LOTS of time mastering their craft…

I know how it feels to have somebody steal your things and it’s not a nice feeling at all.

I’m glad you sound like you have the dedication and the inspiration to make photography a serious passion of yours in the future.

All I can say is PRACTICE, PRACTICE, and PRACTICE some more. Shoot every single day.

Live it, and breathe it.

You will do well.

Thanks for your submission. I look forward to seeing you progress through the course.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.