Lesson 5: Assignment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jaime
    Participant

Assignment Title: Simply Color

Finally I am able to upload a decent photograph about the color chapter.
    This picture was taken in a small garden in a house on the Mexican north country side, there were several flowers that I’ve could chose but this one was the best one out there.

Thank you

jaime_nunez

Duncan Rawlinson
    Keymaster

Hello and thank you for your submission. Due to the holiday season this assignment will be reviewed by December 30th.

sorry for the slight delay.

Duncan Rawlinson
    Keymaster

Wonderful photograph!

Undoubtedly the best photograph you’ve uploaded up until this point. I can’t wait to see the rest of images as you continue to progress.

You’ve accomplished everything that was asked of you from this assignment. You were asked to think about color, color interaction, color organization and color simplicity. You’ve done all of these things and the result is an incredibly professional photograph.

Not only that, but you’ve also carried over technical and artistic knowledge from previous lessons and incorporated them into this photograph. For instance, you’ve isolated your main object by slighting blurring your foreground and background. You’ve also helped isolate your main object by ensuring your background does not upstage your main object or distract from what is important. The color organization in this photograph is spectacular. Well done. Congratulations.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.