my inspiration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Annie
    Participant

when I was litle girl, I always played with camera, I was always able to get picture that other people couldn’t get, but they were never the best of the best, I was always inpress with the black and white photography,, when I was 17 years old I became a fan of Ansel Adams,,, is picture capture the beauty of the world, in Black and white.

when they came out with the black and white roll of film, I was one of the most excited kid, because I was able to try to do like Ansel Adams, but let me tell you I was never close, because he is a Genius. My favorite picture of him is Nevada Fall.Yosemite National Park,, in this picture he was able to capture the mist of the water and the beauty of the water fall,, to me this is paridise on earth… after some years I was able to find the picture, and I bought it and it’s a original picture it as being stamp with the Ansel Adams Logo.

if you are interested in Black and white photos you need to find a way to optain is book, 100 years Ansel Adams,,, this book it was to celebrate is 100 years of photography, and it’s the most beautiful thing, it has all of his best work in that book it’s priceless, if you can’t get you inspiration from that book, you should think of a different approch to photography!!!! Now I have bought myself a digital camera, and I really want to try to capture the beauty of life in Black and white like he did.. Don’t get me wrong I will never be him, but I want to try to find my own twist of the world in black and white..

I really hope that you will have the urge to go look at the book it’s amazing..

100 years of Ansel Adams

Duncan Rawlinson
    Keymaster

Great. Thank you for sharing this.

I like how you’ve mentioned “to me this is paradise on earth”. I look forward to seeing what your interpretation of this theme will be.

Again, thank you for sharing your unique story with us. Our hope is that students will get inspired by other student’s interest.

Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.