The patern of roof inside the mosque

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dear Teacher,
    Here is my pictures…
    Picture 1: this picture has a same patern when i look up straight on my head
    Picture 2: T his picture i mixed the veranda patern ,the patern at the edge of the mosque roof and the patern with the first picture. this picture i took when i walked at the corner inside the mosque
    Please give your comment

Duncan Rawlinson
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Welcome to the PhotographyIcon.com Online Photography School!

Thanks for enrolling and submitting your first assignment.

THe goal of the first assignment is to make sure you start to see the world through the eyes of a photographer.

You’ve done well with your first assignment.

You’ve taken a very mundane wall/ceiling and turned it into a piece of abstract art.

There is lots of room for improvement on the technical side of the photograph but you’ve accomplished the first assignment so job well done.

You will learn to improve the technical side of things as you go through the course but here are a couple of early tips for you.

[attachment=0:1x8ic9ml]mosque-abstract-ceiling.jpg[/attachment:1x8ic9ml]

1: Beware of Camera Shake
    In low light situations you may want to consider using a tripod. Otherwise your hands will shake and the photo will become a little out of focus.

2: Distracting Objects
    This element in the frame is out of place in this image. (it gives away the fact that it’s a ceiling) In abstract or minimalist photographs of this nature you want to eliminate elements like this by cropping them out!

3: Lines
    I like your use of lines in this photograph. Try to incorporate this into your work going forward even if they are explicitly obvious lines like this.

Don’t worry too much about the technical elements of photography at this stage. That will come naturally over time and through the course. Focus more on having fun and shooting lots of images!

Job well done! Welcome to the school and the forum!

Don’t forget you can chat about photography here:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.