In this video Arthur Morris discusses how he creates dramatic, sharp, well-composed, and properly exposed photos of birds.
Video by BandH
Arthur Morris demonstrates techniques, gear, and the settings he uses to create fantastic images of birds and other wildlife.
Bosque del Apache in New Mexico
- Various auto focus techniques
- Creatively using slow shutter speeds against natural light
- Which tools help determine proper exposure
- Which camera gear, accessories and apparel work best
- Location scouting and using elements in your favor
- Custom settings and other features
- Using tele-extenders